Champion your team to create fulfilling careers and a brand the world loves!
Brands today have a lot of work cut out for them. Not only does your product have to be life-changing, but your brand personality has to be loved by your community and your office culture must be thriving. Today’s most successful brands aren’t just fixated on creating a fun office environment, they champion their team by creating fulfilling careers designed for each individual.
In this one-day workshop, I'll work with you to discover each team member’s superpowers and expand their role to create a fulfilling career rooted in individuality. We’ll champion your unique team to create a brand personality that is authentic and a culture built on trust. By the end you’ll have a new brand culture, marketing initiatives rooted in authenticity, and a company well on its way to happiness.
What we'll do
- Identify your team's superpowers
- Create opportunities for brand growth rooted in what makes your team unique
- Form a customized role for each individual
- Identify your community and create guidelines for their happiness
- Define your brand’s personality and determine how you can communicate it through marketing, graphics, and copy
- Learn to be a well-loved company that does good, and is trusted, within your community
- Discover new ways to make your community feel safe and encouraged to be themselves within the space you create for them
- Pinpoint ways you can create a positive environment for your team and internal company culture
Who it's for
Full Time You for teams works for teams as small as 3 and as large as 100. It’s preferred if your company can break into smaller groups with a manager at each table. This is a creative thinking workshop and is best for creative and/or marketing teams. The workshop works well as a break from everyday workflow or as a fun addition to your retreat or offsite!
A one-day team building and brand strategy workshop in the comfort of your own office.
- Determining your unique qualities and learning to be excited about what makes your team different
- Defining your cloud of abilities and expanding your role to utilize your skillset
- Finding your life’s purpose and using it as a guiding force for new brand opportunities
- Identifying the activities that make you whole and incorporating them into your company culture
- Brainstorming new brand initiatives that utilize your unique abilities
- Creating a road map for your fulfillment
& Brand Strategy
- Defining your community
- Identifying your team’s unique personality and translating it to your brand
- Determining your brand’s values and communicating them efficiently
- Finding your brand’s purpose and using it as a guiding force for new initiatives
- Harvesting an environment of trust, security, and encouragement for your community
- Injecting your brand into your community’s safe spaces
- Becoming a “good person” for your community
- Building excitement within your community
As a personal brand strategist and designer creating experiences for happy companies, I have spent the past decade working with brands to create unique voices and visual brand missions. By consulting with over 100 teams, I have observed, coached, and collected insights on team dynamics and the impact career fulfillment has on a company’s success.
It’s a great time to work at a company. From small startups to large corporations, brands are excited about creating fun environments for their teams. But we can do better! Individuals have more power over companies than ever before and their fulfillment is the key to a brand’s ability to retain high-quality employees and generate more revenue. However, true career fulfillment doesn’t come from a one-size-fits-all formula. It comes from learning the unique qualities and potential that lies in each team member and creating a custom action plan for each individual.
Interested in bringing Full Time You for Teams to your company? I travel to teams worldwide!
For workshop requests, email: